Our Alaska Travel Partners
To operate premium wilderness trips from a remote, small community in Alaska, we have great relationships with our friends and neighbors who also live and do business here. Spirit Walker Expeditions is proud of our long-standing partnerships in and around Gustavus, and happy to recommend these fine businesses.
Full Service Lodging
Bed & Breakfast
We heartily recommend eating at the Homeshore Café while you're in town. Afterwards, you may want to wander next door for an espresso or tea while you browse through the Fireweed Gallery. A great selection of work by local artists is available.
If you're looking for an off-the-beaten-path experience, we suggest taking in a round of golf (nine-holes) at the Mount Fairweather Golf Course. Clubs are available, and the views are unbeatable.
Travel & Activities
- Air Excursions. Air taxi and flight-seeing tours.
- Black Rock Alaskan Sport Fishing Charters. The local choice for Alaskan salmon and halibut sport fishing in Gustavus.
- Cross Sound Express. Half-day and full-day whale watching and sightseeing tours on the M/V Taz.
- Last Frontier Alaskan Adventures. Coming from down under? Visit the Australia-based experts in Alaska adventure travel.
- Whisper Marine. Guided stream fishing trips, guided tours of Cross Sound, marine charter, kayak transport.
We'll Handle the Details
Spirit Walker Expeditions can help you book all of your local travel, lodging and activity arrangements, for your special visit to Gustavus and Glacier Bay. Or simply call 1-800-KAYAKER for some local insight.